Re: HTML instead of GNU Info?

John Goerzen wrote:

> > Generally, in my experience, tex is possibly one of the most malleable
> > markups around. A few dialects of SGML show this too: docbook for example,
> > and XML (although there are no good DFSG XML suites around, it shows some
> > real potential and seems to be building momentum)

Miguel de Icaza was showing me some stuff at usenix about how GNOME does some
kind of XML stuff for vector graphics. Maybe GNOME has some kind of XML stuff
you can use?

--Brock

---------------------  PGP key ID: FED76A3D <brock@cyberdude.com> 4 / 5 / 1999

   __ _    Debian GNU           R. Brock Lynn <brock@nettronix.net>
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.debian.org/ irc.openprojects.net
 / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /                  'Free Software'
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <   Remember that's "Free" as in Freedom, not "Free" as
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   in price!   Debian's the Greatest!