Re: dpkg on AIX 4.2

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 07:33:08PM -0700, Jim Pick wrote:
> Adrian Bridgett <adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk> writes:
>
> > > If I remember well, some time ago someone posted his results on a port
> > > of dpkg to HP-UX.
> >
> > Believe it or not, I've ported dpkg to HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, and
> > Cygwin.  (That's dpkg, dpkg-split, and dpkg-deb only.  I wasn't
> > interested in dselect at the time.)  I can email you the diffs.
>
> Could you email the cygwin diffs to win32@lists.debian.org?  We want
> them.  :-)

I think I did the cut and paste badly - it was Guy Maor who wrote the
patches (which I'm interested in too :-))

Aplogies for the confusion

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org