Re: Who was going to (wants to) take over perl-tk?

Le Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 09:46:59PM -0500, Rob Browning écrivait:
> Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:
>
> > I can take it until you are registered. I'm interested in having it
> > converted to perl-5.005 briefly (I use from time to time perl-tk
> > scripts) but do not wish to maintain it in the long term.
>
> OK.  That sounds like a plan.  You take it now, and Michael can have
> it later.

Ho, I just look at the changelog :

+perl-tk (1:800.011-1) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * New maintainer.
+  * New upstream source.
+
+ -- Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>  Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:08:08 -0700

He forgot to change the Maintainer field but he put his name in the changelog...

Stephen, do you wish to continue to maintain perl-tk ? I ask this because
there are about 20 bugs with many of them beeing easy to correct.

Anyway, I'll upload a new upstream version with corrected bugs rapidly,
after that you must see if you or Michael Stenner want to continue to
maintain this package.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/