Re: On names of people (was: Re: Please check my translation)

	Three words for family names are not enough in some cases.

	In Spanish we have names like Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona,
where the family name is "Gonzalez Barahona" (Gonzalez being usually the first
family name of the father and Barahona being usually the first family
name of the mother). And even more "complex" things, like Pedro de las
Heras Quiros, being "de las Heras Quiros" the family name. I have even
a friend whose family name is "Lopez de los Ronderos Diaz" (although
this length is unusual).

	I suggest moving to one of the ways of specification of names
used in BibTeX: "Family Name, First Name".

	That way, I'm "Gonzalez Barahona, Jesus M."

	I guess it is not too eurocentric, and it works with all names
I've found until the present moment... In this case, the family name
can be just a string (of enough length).

	Just my 0.02 euro....

		Jesus.

PS: I agree with the opinion that usually just telling people the right
way to call you when they are mistaken is enough. But some times I get
so tired of telling people that I'm not Mr. Barahona that I use
Gonzalez-Barahona when there is a non-Spanish audience... (which makes
my father a bit happier ;-) ).