Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 2, 1999

On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 12:15:05AM -0500, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: an (main)
> Maintainer: Richard Jones <richard@deep-thought.org>
>   40440  an: Looks in old dictionary location

I've created a package for an that fixes this bug. Richard is however too
busy to maintain the package at present, and in private e-mail I agreed to
adopt the package once I became a debian maintainer.

However, this hasn't happened yet, so I haven't been able to upload the new
package.

Should I set the severity to fixed?

--
Chris Butler