Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 2, 1999

>> "Chris" == Chris Butler <chrisb@sandy.force9.co.uk> wrote:

Chris> However, this hasn't happened yet, so I haven't been able to
Chris> upload the new package.

I have done a NMU. Due to the age of the bug, I did not feel it was
necessary to wait. Moreso that it is fixable in a couple of minutes. I
also corrected two smaller issues as well.

When you take over the package, you can correct it the way you like.

Chris> Should I set the severity to fixed?

When the package gets installed, I will set the severity to
fixed. After your official upload, you can close the bugs.

Ciao,
	Martin