Re: DHCP - was Re: debian first in slashdot poll

    John> I think it would be great if Debian had a 'Configure network
    John> via DHCP' option in its initial setup, as an alternative to
    John> setting it up with a static IP address.

Absolutely agreed. Are the boot floppies for potato being worked on?
Which DHCP client should we use -- dhcpcd, dhcpcd-beta, or Red Hat's
tool (the name of which I'm forgetting at the moment)?

--
Brought to you by the letters G and N and the number 16.
"Atatakaku natta kara, otaku to uchi no kazoku de, nani ka shimasen ka?"