Re: Feaping Creature-ism in core Debian Packages

Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Joey Hess:
> > Actually dh_perl has a much smaller feature set. It doesn't
> > magically parse perl programs and figure out what they depend on.
>
> It could, though.  The contents of the %INC hash reveal which modules
> have been loaded and from where.

You have to run the program to do that. How to I cause the program to stop
running before it does anything to the system, for purposes of testing?

This also misses any use commands delayed by eval.

It's the halting problem, as far as I can see. :-)

--
see shy jo