Re: DENTS

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 02:25:06PM -0700, Seth R Arnold wrote:
> DENTS seems to depend on bits from gnome -- glib in particular. Is this so
> wise?

Are you sure? I just ran 'configure' for DENTS, and glib isn't in the
makefile anywhere - in fact, the string -l doesn't even appear in it.
However, I do see information about Orbit, which concerns me more than
glib does. Glib, after all, is only a library of commonly-used
functions; orbit is a CORBA server. Why do they need that?