Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

Thomas Bushnell BSG writes:

> Michael Poole <mdpoole@troilus.org> writes:
>
>> It is not clear to me that
>> standard library header files qualify as "associated interface
>> definition files".
>
> Wrong.  Library header files that you link against are exactly what it
> covers.

Then we will have to disagree on this point.  When the restriction
supposedly kicks in only by virtue of two pieces of software existing
on the same disk[1], and would not apply to separate distribution, I
have to think the "mere aggregation" clause dominates.  The other
interpretation violates DFSG#9.

[1]- Or on the same file server, in the same box, or whatever else
qualifies as "distributed together".

Michael Poole