Re: Generating new IDs for cloning

Dominik George dixit:

>>than you think, either bind-mount tons of filesystem from the host,
>>and this is only safe-ish if both run sysvinit

>Why should that not work on systemd?

I wrote safe-ish and deliberately didn’t focus on this
as it’s not relevant for the point I was trying to make.

Longer answer: it’s complicated, but I’m sure there’s
a set of bind and non-bind mounts that will work for
systemd as well.

Back to topic now. Or I’m going pet the cat.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
18:47⎜<mirabilos:#!/bin/mksh> well channels… you see, I see everything in the
same window anyway      18:48⎜<xpt:#!/bin/mksh> i know, you have some kind of