Re: broadcast error messages, unofficial Debian 12

Thank you, I'd never heard of Zutty before this Debian turned up using it as a default terminal.  Normally I use rxvt, on trying harder rxvt and xterm both installed and don't seem to have the problem.  At first I thought I was running under Wayland so I was maybe stuck with Zutty.  But there's no Wayland either, at least by default.

Anyway this Debian 12 doesn't seem too bad, you just need to turn off (unblock all) rfkill everytime you boot it.