Re: Skeleton maintainer scripts (revised)

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Juan Cespedes wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 02:45:47AM -0400, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> >
> > Oh, one other issue.  What is the status of Juan's most recent updates
> > to dpkg?  Are they "blessed" by this group?  Clearly, someone should
> > take care of import/commit/tagging his files into CVS if so.
>
> 	Hmm... I didn't know there was a CVS tree for dpkg.  I guess I
> should have subscribed to this list before :)
>
> 	How can I access that CVS?

mdorman owns it, but I set it up.. Haven't seen mdorman post for some time
so I'll add you.

What you should do is check out the CVS version, then copy over your
changes and then check it back in to bring it up to the same level as the
.deb - there is some way to do this with import but I've never had
occasion to actually do it.

Jason