Re: [Off Topic] Lecteurs JAZ [WAS: Re: Crash du serveur]

Raphael Bouaziz wrote:

> Par contre, puisqu'on en parle, est-ce que quelqu'un sait si il
> existe des utilitaires sous UNIX/Linux permettant de manipuler la
> 'protection' des cartouches JAZ ?

J'ai le paquet `jazip' dans incoming depuis une dixaine de jour.
Tu en voudrait une version slink?

$ dpkg -s jazip
Package: jazip
 It combines Grant Guenther's original command line utility, ziptool, with
 Jaz drive support, a nice X interface and additional utilities to allow
 users to easily mount and unmount disks.
 .
 It supports the Iomega Zip drive with parallel or SCSI interfaces. I don't
 know about the Zip-plus version (someone please tell me!).  ATAPI Zip
 drives should work with SCSI emulation. The SCSI Jaz drive is supported in
 both the 1G and 2G capacities. It does not support the much older IDE
 (non-ATAPI) interface drives. It does not support Syquest drives.
 .
 The interface is based on version 0.88 of the XForms library.
 The package also includes jazipconfig, a configuration tool.

Jazip a un button pour changer la protection des cartouches.
Le paquet nécéssite XForms (libforms0.88) et est donc dans
contrib.

--
Peter Galbraith, chercheur scientifique    <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Institut Maurice-Lamontagne, Ministère des Pêches et Océans du Canada