Re: Oskit.deb

>As far as your problem goes -- what version of e2fstools did you use? Newer
>versions of mke2fs include extra information that older versions of the ext2
>code can't read (which includes the OSKit code, Linux 2.0, the HURD, etc.)
>Let me know if you have any further questions,
>Ed Boraas (OSKit Debian maintainer)

Thanks Mr.Boraas!

My machine's disk partations are formatted by mke2fs in
Slackware7.0-boot-cdrom. I bought it with Japaese Magazine named "UNIXUSER".
So I might use e2fsprogs-1.15.
Probabily this is newer than OSkit code.
But,Although  all of my disk partations used by hurd are formatted by this,
around now, My hurd-system works well...Why??

Anyway, I'll try to test some of these partations with mke2fs in Hurd.

Thanks very much!!

Thanks
Hirohito Higuchi<hirohito@msi.biglobe.ne.jp>
PS.
The Hurd archive which I use is gnu-20000301.tar.gz.