Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

Hello,
I am just getting back into the hurd.I down loaded the gnu-latest tar ball and the
latest grub.When I tried to boot with Grub the first time I get an error msg saying My

bios does not suppport booting into the hurd cylinder.I have a fairly recent FIC SD11
motherboard with LBA enabled.I have win98 on hda1 slackware on hda3 with the swap in
hda2.I have the ext2 hurd partion on hda4(hd0,3).This on a 15gig
Quantum fireball udma drive.The hurd partition is about 10gigs into the drive.Is there
a way around this limitation?.
Thanks
Jake