Re: log based filesystems

   From: "Kolb, Mark" <MKolb@srhs.org>
   Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:27:55 -0400

   To the brave,

   If someone has the time I would be interested to know how realistic it is to
   expect a log based filesystem for 0.3 HURD.  I have been analyzing Linux and
   I believe one major deficiency is it's filesystem for the server
   environment..  I usually manage IBM AIX at this point and their LVM and
   journaled filesystems are good to work with.  I would love to see these
   things in a Intel based computer.  Any comments would be appreciated.
   Thanks

Unless you're planning to write the filesystem yourself, it's very
likely not to happen.

Mark