Re: Fwd: Re: Booting the Hurd on Adaptec AIC7850 fails

On Wed, Aug 25, 1999 at 07:23:13PM -0400, David Rugge wrote:
> Subject: Re: Booting the Hurd on Adaptec AIC7850 fails

What we need are some people who can cross-compile GNU Mach and try several
kernels (only adaptec driver enabled, updating the source with the source in
linux 2.0.38, then with all drivers enabled and with only adaptec drivers).

I hope that updating the driver source with the current linux source will
help, but I am not sue. I don't have SCSI...

Thanks,
Marcus