I will do some kind of a users guide.

Thanks for your quick and explanatory responses.
>From your answers I realized something. GNU/Hurd is lacking of some power
users and guide something like users guide or system administrators
guide on the system.

>From now on I am working on writing a detailed users guide for beginners
and I hope it will be in enough detail for power users too.

When the project comes to a shape I will also manage a web site and I will
tell the URL in the list..

I will be happy if you could pass me any information that you think should
be in GNU/Hurd users guide.

Regards
Umut Gokbayrak