Re: From GNU/Linux to GNU/Hurd

Hi!

Maybe I found a solution.

I'll try to boot tomsrtbt (a one-floppy-linux) and
will replace Linux with the Hurd from there. That should work
(unless yet another tomsrtbt-bug will prevent this).

Copying lots of data via floppy from one box to another is really
fun. :-)

--
Experience is a wonderful thing,
it enables you to recognize a mistake