"tweewide: Fix most Shebang lines" in stable updates

Commit c25ce589dca10d64dde139ae093abc258a32869c "tweewide: Fix most
Shebang lines" was backported to stable branches including 4.9 and
4.19.  This changes scripts interpreted by bash, perl, and python to
use /usr/bin/env instead of an absolute path to the interpreter.

I think that this carries some risk of regression for users building
custom kernels or out-of-tree module.  So perhaps we should revert it
for stretch and buster?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.