ESS Maestro was RE: Toshiba Satellite 2590CDT and Linux

    olemd> a bit of size and weight I very much recommend it.  ATI Rage PRO LT
    olemd> chip set, supported in latest XFree86. Sound card is ESS Maestro 2 -
    olemd> beta support at best, but I can listen to my mp3s and that's really all
    olemd> I need ;-)

I just got Debian working on a Versa Note which also has a ESS Maestro sound
card. I haven't tackled it yet but some clues from the horse's mouth would be
nice.

Jord
--
Jordan Howarth					mailto:jordan.howarth@cmis.csiro.au
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences	Ph:  (07) 3214 2465