Re: Help: exim not accepting mail!

In this case it is most probably NOT a problem with sockets, RPC, inetd,
etc.  I had two machines that "suffered" from this problem when upgraded.
The apparent problem is that there was more than one "common practice"
way of configuring the exim-fetchmail relationship in bo, hamm, slink that
will not work in potato (though the real source of the problem is a
change in exim I believe).