[talon@talon.ddns.org: Re: Upstream Email]

----- Forwarded message from "Brian E. Ermovick" <talon@talon.ddns.org> -----

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:47:49 -0500
From: "Brian E. Ermovick" <talon@talon.ddns.org>
To: Brian Ristuccia <brianr@osiris.978.org>
Subject: Re: Upstream Email

Hrmm -- I'm not about to subscribe to -devel and all that just cause
the upstream maintainer was worrying why debian isn't accepting the Qt
license or whatever -- if you want (are already subscribed or whatever)
feel free to take this there.  You've got my permission :p

-- Brian

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Brian Ristuccia