Re: APSL 1.1

According to Raul Miller:
> Frankly, if the GPL isn't a viable example of a free software
> license then there are no viable examples of a free software
> license, and we might as well not pursue this discussion.

I've never even suggested that the GPL isn't viable.  But even viable
or excellent licenses may have flaws that other licences address.  And
the nature and likelihood of legal threats varies over time.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."