Re: cfs??? (fwd)

----- Message from Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> -----
On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 01:31:26AM +1000, Chris Leishman wrote:
<snip>
> Also - in my research of the program it came to my notice that this code
> should never have been released from the US (it was developed there).  Now
> that is out of the US are there any legal issues for debian?

Good question; best to check on debian-legal. I suspect that cat's out
of the bag now so we can do what we want with it.

Hamish

----- End message -----

Can someone here give me a yes or no on this??

Thanks,

Chris

The box said "Windows 95, NT or better" .. so I installed Debian Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5