Re: ilu-base: ILU's license has changed. It's free now.

I'm sorry, Henning, but I'm not particularly interested in working this
issue right now.  I spent two years pushing Xerox legal to make the
changes that Richard Stallman and the other GNU folks requested, then as
soon as I accomplished that (and no sooner), they started raising this
issue about this other clause.  I feel that if I work on this clause,
who knows what you folks will object to next?

Bill