Re: Corel's apt frontend

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 12:31:11AM -0800, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> Owns what? Don't confuse the MPL with the NPL, and be sure you're
> looking at MPL v1.1.

Hmm.. ok.

I was going by the text of /usr/doc/mozilla/copyright which has the
appendix which makes it an instance of the NPL.  And, yeah, that's a
1.0 license.

So, my comments would apply to two software licensed under two instances
of the NPL with a different company listed in the appendix of each.

--
Raul