Re: [MoM] Packaging mindthegap (Was: [MoM] Packaging mindthemap)

Hi all,

On 2019-07-11 11:53, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hmmm, no.  I'd rather prefer to add debian/mindthegap-examples.docs
containing

debian/README.test
debian/tests/run-unit-test

This is what we use to provide the user with executable examples.
However, also the scripts need to be provided in mindthegap-examples
to let the user really reproduce on the local machine what can be
tested.

I must have mistaken this README.test as intended for Debian maintainers, but I agree that some test documentation for package users would be nice.

8. Python packages used in example scripts should appear on Depends:
line. I guess this has to be done manually;
Which ones do you have in mind here?

Foolish me. I have checked the imports of example scripts to find that these scripts use no libraries outside standard base Python. Sorry for the noise.

Anyway, to me the package seems very very close to being complete.

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325