Re: Which section for wmMatrix?

James Troup wrote:
> > The Section in the control file is really just a suggestion to the
> > archive maintainers -- the actual section for the package is
> > determined by the override file on master, rather than the section
> > in your package.
>
> Yes, but we use the section in the control file unless we feel it's
> blatantly wrong (which is, thankfully, rare).  So please do use
> whatever section you want the package to end up in...
---end quoted text---

This brings up a question of mine.  Tony Mancill recently sponsored
sclient for me.  In the control file I had changed the section from
X11 to Games (sclient is a MUD client).  It's still included in X11.
IIRC, all games should be in games, even X11 games.  Is this correct?

--
Regards,
Steve

Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 Reboots are for kernel and hardware upgrades.