Re: PROPOSAL: A mechanism for updating Debian Policy documents

Hi,
>>"Guy" == Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu> writes:

 Guy> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
 >> How about this: If four or more developers call for a hold on
 >> the proposal, and move to send the proposal to the larger developer
 >> body as a SRP, then, at the proposers discretion,  the proposal shall
 >> be sent to the general developers body as a SRP.

 Guy> The constitution already allows for how developers can override the
 Guy> tech committee and vice-versa.

	Umm, how does the tech committee figure in this? I meant to
 say that say, some one proposes an amendment. After discussion,
 people are strongly divided, and it shall take 4 people to send this
 to the general developer body. Where does the Tech committee come in?

	Puzzled,

	manoj

--
 This is a serious lapse of taste and judgment but does not imply that
 they are stupid, lazy, or incompetent.  Indeed, their intelligence,