Re: PROPOSAL: A mechanism for updating Debian Policy documents

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> 	Umm, how does the tech committee figure in this? I meant to
>  say that say, some one proposes an amendment. After discussion,
>  people are strongly divided, and it shall take 4 people to send this
>  to the general developer body. Where does the Tech committee come in?

Now I'm confused.  I thought we were talking only about technical
proposals?  Either way the rules for who can propose, issue,
etc. technical and non-technical proposals are already in the
constitution.  Such a four-person rule would be unconstitutional.

Guy