Vote results for the proposed policy guidelines

Hi,

	The proposal recieved an unanimous approval, with 15 votes
 being cast. T think that this pretty much does it.

	I shall be asking for a CVS area to be set up for the policy
 documents, with the current set of volunteers be given the rights to
 modification. Once that is done, we shall be in business.

	The (hand processed) votes were:
YES				A. P. Harris <apharris@onShore.com>
YES				Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
YES				Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org>
YES				Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
YES				Daniel Martin <fizbin@debian.org>
YES				Davide G. M. Salvetti <salve@fnal.gov>
YES				Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es>
YES				Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>
YES				Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it>
YES				Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
YES				Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
YES				Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl>
YES				Santiago Vila Doncel <sanvila@unex.es>
YES				Sean E. Perry <shaleh@livenet.net>
YES				Zed Pobre <zcp@po.CWRU.edu>

	manoj
--
 `When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
 stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for