Re: /usr/X11R6 process

Hi,
>>"Jim" == Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

 Jim> In the future, please use the debian-devel-announce list for things
 Jim> that all developers are supposed to read.  The traffic level on
 Jim> debian-devel is much too high - developers like myself don't have time
 Jim> to read everything so that they can filter out the important stuff.

	This was not meant for every developer to read. Policy group
 decisions and discussions have never been, and I had no intention of
 changing accepted practice.

	This discussion was for people interested in having a hand in
 changing Debian policy. Such developers are supposed to be subscribed
 to, and to read, debian-policy. The CFV was for people who understood
 the issues -- namely, those that had read the discussion in the
 policy group.

	It was decided a long time ago that policy changes are
 discussed in -policy, and anyone interested should subscribe.

	I have no intention of ramming policy discussion down the
 throats of people who are not interested.

	debian-devel-annpounce is not the correct forum.

	manoj
--
 In computing, the mean time to failure keeps getting shorter.