Re: /usr/X11R6 process

Hi,
>>"Jim" == Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

 Jim> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

 >> Look at http://master.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/policy/

 Jim> Thank you.

 Jim> Because I don't have enough time to read the volumes of email on the
 Jim> Debian lists, I didn't know the present state of the policy process.
 Jim> I didn't even know there was a vote going on ... was it announced
 Jim> anywhere?

        The proposal was posted on -devel and -policy on August the
 6th. Initial discussions were also crossposted. On the 7th, I posted
 my formal proposal, again to both lists. I mentioned discussion and
 decision were to be made on the policy lists.

        There was a revision posted to -policy in the middle of the
 discussion period,  14 Aug. Another revision was posted on Aug 18th.

         The first CFV was psoted here on 23 Aug. The second CFV was
  posted on 26 Aug.

	manoj

--
 There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot.