Re: gearing up for the next freeze

> I need a few good testers.  The cd group is working on their plans and
> would like to have some addresses available to send cd's to be tested.

Would it be possible to get these CD images on the net?  I'd be happy to
download, burn, and test one of these new images without having to go
through the hassle of actually mailing physical media.  I've got two new
machines coming next week which would be prime targets for new installations,
plus a bunch to upgrade.

Eric