Re: lmodern-Installation

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016, Philipp Pilhofer wrote:
> I removed my manual entry for lm.map in /etc/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg,
> then I ran update-updmap and updmap-sys. I don't know if attachments are
> working here, so I pasted them online:
> update-updmap output: https://paste.debian.net/782274/
> updmap-sys output (not the full log, I could add that as well):
> https://paste.debian.net/782285/
> updmap.cfg-DEBIAN: https://paste.debian.net/782286/

updmap.cfg-DEBIAN contains lm.map, that is ok. There is rubbish in
there that should not be there, but I keep that out now.

But your updmap-sys output says:
  updmap is using the following updmap.cfg files (in precedence order):
    /etc/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg
    /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg
  updmap is using the following updmap.cfg file for writing changes:
    /etc/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg

This is *not* good, because
   /usr/share/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg
is not listed.

What is the output of the following commands:
* kpsewhich --all updmap.cfg
* ls -l /usr/share/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg
* grep updmap.cfg /usr/share/texmf/ls-R

Thanks

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13