Re: lmodern-Installation

Am 17.07.2016 um 14:06 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> This is *not* good, because
>    /usr/share/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg
> is not listed.
Ah, okay! The file was not existing. I now checked on one of my other
(working) systems and saw that this is usually a link on the
updmap.cfg-DEBIAN file. So I added that link and it is now working all
as expected! I do not certainly know how that link disappeared, but it
obviuosly was my fault.

Sorry ... and thank you very much! Not only for the help now, but also
for all the packaging work, which I appreciate (and use) a lot!

Best regards,
Philipp