Re: LuaTeX 1.0.0?

Hi Norbert,

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:16:53 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:

>> Packages are now at the same place as before. For luatex nothing has
>
> Umpf, it seems nobody has tested them ... luatex cannot load
> fontspec, luaotfload currently in Debian does not recognize
> luatex 1.0, and bails out.

I noticed that when I used \usepackage{unicode-math} then
lualatex faile to compile a file with error messages:

(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luaotfload/luaotfload.sty
	FATAL ERROR
	Luaotfload requires a Luatex version >= 0.95.0.
	Please update your TeX distribution!

I copied luaotfload-main.lua to the current directory
and edited it

luaotfload.min_luatex_version     = { 1, 0, 0 }

then lualatex compiled the file (to test integral symbol)
successfully.  I intend to report this problem after checking it
more carefully.  Just too late.

> I need first update all the arch=all packages first with current
> checkout.

It will be fixed with the update above, but I guess
the comparison method in luaotfload-main.lua

    --- version check
    local major    = tex.luatexversion / 100
    local minor    = tex.luatexversion % 100
    local revision = tex.luatexrevision --[[ : string ]]
    local revno    = tonumber (revision)
    local minimum  = luaotfload.min_luatex_version
    if major < minimum [1] or minor < minimum [2]
    or revno and revno < minimum [3]

is wrong (but I don't know Lua language at all).
Sorry for so late respond.

Best regards, 	      	       2017-1-11(Wed)

--
 Atsuhito Kohda