Re: LuaTeX 1.0.0?

> > fontspec, luaotfload currently in Debian does not recognize
> > luatex 1.0, and bails out.

And it is the same with luaotfload in TeX Live proper.

Indeed, this code:

>     --- version check
>     local major    = tex.luatexversion / 100
>     local minor    = tex.luatexversion % 100
>     local revision = tex.luatexrevision --[[ : string ]]
>     local revno    = tonumber (revision)
>     local minimum  = luaotfload.min_luatex_version
>     if major < minimum [1] or minor < minimum [2]
>     or revno and revno < minimum [3]

Is wrong, as it should be
	if major < minimum [1] or (major == minimum [1] and minor < minimum [2]) or
	(major == minimum [1] and minor == minimum [2] and revno and revno < minimum[3]) ...
I *guess* ;-)

But considering that fundamental packages like luaotfload are *not* ready
for luatex v1.0, I have decided to scrap the luatex v1 patches, that
is too dangerous to upload so close to freeze.

We could end up with a desasterous release where lualatex is not useable.

If there is a simple fix for the integral sign problem that only
patches/fixes that one, that would be much better!

All the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer