Running FreeBuilder.jar

I have already posted the following e-mail on the FreeBuilder and the
Java-Linux mailing lists.  I have reposted it here just in case someone on
this list might know the answer.

**********

I'm a relatively new Debian Linux user (version 1.3) and have recently
succesfully installed jdk1.1.5. I downloaded FreeBuilder.jar and ran the
command:

     java FreeBuilder

which gave me the error message:

     Can't find class FreeBuilder.

Am I doing something wrong?  I copied 'CardTest.class' and 'CardPanel.class'
into the same directory and ran the command:

    java CardTest

which ran fine.  My guess is it has something to do with the .jar ending.

I also have a second question that you might have an answer to.  When I run
'java anything' I get the following message:

     Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for default background.

Possibly, someone knows how to fix this configuration problem.

Any help you could pass on would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Dennis Dixon
P.O. Box 1896
Fort Bragg, CA  95437

(707) 964-2979