Re: ppp analog bonding w/ eql

My testing has been with 2.0.34 on both ends. Have you tried it on
that version Lindsay?

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 10:26:48PM -0700, George Bonser wrote:
> ALso, maybe I am misunderstanding you but I thought that eql was only
> designed for serial devices. Also note that both network interfaces need
> the same IP address.  In other words, if you have two dialup connections,
> they both need to be the SAME IP Address for EQL to work.

Hmmm. I got the impression that it should work on any link. They use
plip as an example in the doco, I think. I did try it with the same IP
on both links (a bit weird on ethernet but anyway) and didn't seem to
get anywhere further. I'll try again soon and check out the kernel list.

thanks
Hamish