Re: Fetchmail not exiting in ip-down

In regards to my fethmail script not running in ip-down.d...

I recently worked out something weird. If I run poff manually (by hand),
all of my scripts in ip-down.d run perfectly. Yet it's when I use the
GNOME modem-lights applet that things don't run.

I've told this applet to terminate connection by running poff.

Can anoyone give any suggestions as to why my scripts are not running
when using this applet. Is there any weird way you can kill pppd without
it calling those scripts. This has me very confused!

Cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony