Re: Block stupid/annoying sites

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 01:45:57PM +0100, Frankie Fisher was heard to state:
> This thread has been going on for a few days, and noone seems to have said
> very much about junkbuster.

I personally use JunkBuster (and have been for a long time), and I have
a pretty good blocklist (which I have built up on top of a very
comprehensive one I found on the net), which blocks most adds.

I have one small probelm with it though. Every now and then, after
browsing for a while, I'll get an "Opperation in Progress" error, and it
will stop loading sites. When this happens, I have to switch back to my
normal proxy if I want to keep browsing.

Has anyone seen this before? It's using the stock JunkBuster from
Slink.

Cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony