Re: [Debian]: ein letztes Mal (?) cnews und uucp :)

On Thu, Sep 10, 1998 at 08:40:22AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:

> Wenn du uns mal die Konfiguration deiner sys-Datei (AFAIK in
> /usr/lib/news zu finden) mal zeigst, können, wir dir sagen, wo der
> Fehler ist. Ferndiagnosen sind leider etwas schwierig.

Stimmt eigentlich; ich haenge sie mal dran. Wenn ich sonst noch Config Files zeigen soll, einfach Bescheid geben.

Danke schoen,
Thomas
# Only the ME line is mandatory; the others are just samples of how to do
# things.  Virtually everything will need modifying for your local feeds
# and newsgroups.

# line indicating what we are willing to receive; note local groups near end
#ME:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,alt,can,ont,tor,ut,to
ME:all/all::
lilly/lilly.ping.de:all/all,!local:f:

# sample insignificant feed not using batching (for special situations only)
#huey:news.config,to.huey/all::uux - -r -gd huey!rnews

# sample of mailing newsgroups to someone (note distribution)
#daisy:soc.women,soc.couples/all::mail daisy@duck

# sample small feed using batching
#gladstone:comp.protocols.tcp-ip,rec.aviation/all:f:

# sample major batched feed, including assorted regional newsgroups, with
# (unnecessary) explicit file name
#dewey:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,can,ont,tor,ut,to.dewey/all:f:dewey/togo

# sample long-haul feed; note no regional groups, exclusion of a local
# distribution, and exclusion of anything that passed through him under
# another name (needed because he puts that form, not just "donald", in
# his Path lines)
#donald/donald.angry.duck:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,to.donald/all,!ut:f:

# sample local-postings-only feed direct to major site (gets them out fast)
#scrooge:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,to.scrooge/all:Lf:

# sample ihave/sendme link
# NOTE, this is uucp ihave/sendme, not related to NNTP in any way.
# Send ihave telling louie what we have -- batcher turns the batch into a
# giant control message and posts it to "to.louie".
#louie.wehave/louie:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,!to/all:I:
# Send the actual control messages
#louie:to.louie/all:f:

# Also, since ihave/sendme is slow, send local postings to louie without
# waiting for ihave/sendme
#louie:comp,news,sci,rec,misc,soc,talk,!to/all:Lf: