Re: Things I don't touch with a 3.048m barge pole: USB storage (Was Re: Unidentified subject!)

On 2/8/24 16:28, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 04:22:49PM -0500, Gremlin wrote:
On Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 08:43:17PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
I really do mean all forms of USB that come over a USB port.

That line was meant to read

     I really do mean all forms of storage that come over a USB port.

Changing the goal post now are we.....

Erm no, it was a simple mistaken repetition of the word "USB" that I
only noticed when I read it back. It would be clearly very difficult
to refuse to use any kind of USB device at all! I have been
consistently talking about storage devices.

You have been very clear that you do not agree though, so let's just
agree to disagree.

Thanks,
Andy

You back pedal really well don't you!  Where did you learn that?