Translations of redirect page

Hi!

I have "translated" the redirect in w.d.o/doc/cvs to Swedish - that is
- copied the single line header, and added a translation-check to the
Swedish version.

This gives a Swedish version, but I see that the actual redirect
message isn't translated - and searching for it in the po folder gives
no results.

I have found that the original message looks like to be in

english/template/debian/redirect.wml

and in <gettext> tags, but I cannot find where I am supposed to add the
translation.

For reference: https://www.debian.org/doc/cvs.sv.html

How is this translation supposed to be added?

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
andreas@ronnquist.net
gusnan@debian.org

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]