Re: Translations of redirect page

Hi Andreas

El 22/3/19 a las 18:03, Andreas Ronnquist escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I have "translated" the redirect in w.d.o/doc/cvs to Swedish - that is
> - copied the single line header, and added a translation-check to the
> Swedish version.
>
> This gives a Swedish version, but I see that the actual redirect
> message isn't translated - and searching for it in the po folder gives
> no results.
>
> I have found that the original message looks like to be in
>
> english/template/debian/redirect.wml
>
> and in <gettext> tags, but I cannot find where I am supposed to add the
> translation.
>
> For reference: https://www.debian.org/doc/cvs.sv.html
>
> How is this translation supposed to be added?

I have added the template file redirect.wml to the Makefile in
/english/po/Makefile so the strings are included/updated in
templates.pot when we make "make pot".

Then I updated the language templates and committed.

The new string to translate should appear in your templates.sv.po when
you make "make update-po" in your /po folder.

Kind regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona