Re: alt->meta->esc status quo

Charl P. Botha wrote:

> Do you mean the first or the second solution?  I can only speak for the
> first, which works perfectly here and which is _a_ solution according to
> Thomas Dickey.

I meant the second one. If the first one is a working solution, can't
it (or anonther solution) be integrated in the package?

Another long lasting problem: home and end keys don't work in xterm
for bash and zsh for example (all readline-using applications?). It
works with mutt, slrn, ... , however. Although I know the question has
been asked several times, and the answer has probably already been
given, I couldn't find it... What's the "right" way to deal with that?

regards, Stefan

--
http://www.shockfrosted.org