Re: Is this a bug in gpg, mutt, or what?

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 09:21:59PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 01:47:37AM +0100, Pedro Guerreiro wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > When reading GPG signed mail, _sometimes_ mutt frezes when "Invoking PGP..."
> > and when I stop it with ^C, gives me something like this:
>
> i have had this problem too, usually it happens when i use control C
> when mutt is trying to verify and get a key for someone who insists on
> using RSA keys (i don't want to use the non-free rsa modules) it seems
> that gpg does not remove lockfiles on interupt is my guess.

Yes, only happens if I use Control C (that's what I mean when said ^C ;-).
The question is _why_ must I break things by using Control C? If I don't, then
mutt is stalled, saying "Invoking PGP...", if I do, it appears the message
I've sent before. And as I've got gpg-rsa installed, it should be capable if
parsing rsa keys, right?

Thanks.

--
Pedro Guerreiro						 UIN: 48533103
Universidade do Algarve (EST) - Campus da Penha - 8000 Faro - PORTUGAL